“Beyond the Facilitator” Coaching
I offer Zoom or Google Meet (or phone) coaching for those home educators who need help, reassurance and support. I am a former principal, classroom teacher and a home education specialist and these sessions focus on the education of your child and helping you figure out the direction that would best for your family.
To book an appointment, use the contact form below to request a time and day. You must pre-pay for your time slot so I will be in touch so you can do that.
- 1st Session: $250 per 1.5 hour session includes 2 email follow-ups
- Subsequent sessions: $200 per 1 hour session
Coaching sessions are highly individualized and based on need but most coaching sessions include the following help:
- Determine where you are at with homeschooling and where you want to be
- Answer your questions about home education
- Discuss ideas around unschooling and determine if that’s the route you want to go
- I cannot answer questions about every law in every province and state but I am very familiar with the Alberta and British Columbia laws and regulations regarding home education
- Suggestions about how to help your child get to where they want to go in life
- Ideas about how to facilitate or choose programming based on your individual family’s needs
- Determining what your philosophy is in home education and using that to help you move forward
- Working through your fears and insecurities about home education (and helping you dispel myths)
- Helping you answer questions from family and friends when they do not agree with your decision to home educate your child/ren
- Help you build your confidence in your home schooling journey. Confident parents make way better home educators!
- Much more than this!